Thursday, May 15, 2008


This is the cover of the mini-album I made for my mom. It was cased from Tricia's idea on www.tvweekly.com from the week before Mother's day. The album is entirely home made from a shoebox! All the paper used, save from the binding, was purchased in one paper pad, but unfortunately I don't know who created the set. If I can find out, i'll be sure to post it. The album is based entirely on my moms last trip in before Mother's Day, where we took the kids to the Butterfly exhibit. The pics turned out so beautiful, they deserved more than just a two page spread!! On the front you see embellishments (like the swirl things) that came fromt he booklet of paper, as well as the purple tag. I stamped the tag with a butterfly stamp and embossed in sparkle powder. The Making Memories was a set of individual letters purchased at Dollarama, and the swirl I've had forever. The binding paper and silver textured papers were purchased at Dollarama as well. Hope you enjoy the pages...I believe you'll need to click on the link "Older Posts" at the bottom to see some of the other pages, as well as some pages from a mini-album I made for my nan. Enjoy! And Happy Scrapping!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: