Thursday, May 15, 2008


Second last page. My sister, brother and DS Chase again, and the behind pic was Aiden, my brother and my son again. The little blue swirl came in a paper pack I purchased along with all the paper from the album. Not sure what the paper package was called, I misplaced the cover, because the entire paper pack fell apart when I removed the back to use for thick letters!! I think the sticker says it all here, since they live 4 hours from us. "Laughter connects the Distance between me and you" held in place with two brass dragonfly brads.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kim's Life said...

Very Nice Job!!! Beautiful Work!

Amie said...

Thank you! :) It was a lot of fun!

Sew This N That said...

This is beautiful, you have put a lot of work into it, a wonderful keepsake :)
Heather x