Tuesday, May 13, 2008


It's been a while since I blogged anything, but there is a good reason behind that! I have been busy making Mother's Day gifts (My MIL Loved her album, btw). But because my mom and grandmother live a few hours away, I didn't have such a deadline to get theirs finished. My moms gift is complete now, but I'm not going to blog it until tomorrow, incase she checks my blog. But I'll give you this...my nan has been a very important person in my life, so I wanted to do something special for her since the last couple of years have been difficult. I decided to put together a mini-album for her, using the 12 minute scrapbook as inspiration. I have pics that came from old slides they had, and I'll be using some of them, and then some new pics that I have gathered from our entire family. I have about 40 pics. I started it last night. She's coming to town tomorrow. I'm on a deadline. lol. But I work well under pressure...(good thing!) So I wanted to show you the cover. I L.O.V.E this paper!! Darren gave me a new paper pad 12x12's for Mother's Day, and this was one of the sheets in it. The pad is called The Breathe Paper Collection...bought at Michael's, and I completely recommend it to anyone, as it is beautiful!! So here's the cover, the letters were done with one of my alphabet sets for Cuttlebug, and using one of the pink papers in the new pad I have. Loves! Hope you enjoy! Check back tomorrow, I expect there will be a lot more to see!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: