Thursday, May 15, 2008


Page two. My sister sitting in the butterfly exhibit with a butterfly on her arm. Across the top says "Mother....Grandmother..." and on the bottom, stamped and embossed in white powder says "Friend". My mom has been a great friend to us, and I wanted to really drive that home. She's a scrapbooking friend, and a sounding board when we're having trouble. Since I became a mom she's been a great help, respectfully helping me when I ask without ever stepping over her boundaries. She's great. The green flower is a plastic one from a set I bought last year that comes in all different colours.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

See, now I'm crying again! I love my album, and I love reading you describe it. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

Love you lots,
Mom

Amie said...

awww :) you're welcome! :)