Thursday, May 15, 2008


This was page 3. I only took pics of the first three pages, because my camera was on the missing list of course. So I'll have to get more pics when I visit her again. Let me tell you what I did here...and mom's gonna kill me for posting this pic! hehe The middle is mom, the left is my nan and Uncle and the right is my Aunt and pop. The page was stamped randomly with a Studio G heart stamp. The middle strip of paper I've had for ages, and LOVE it...(I believe I've posted things with it before, actually), and it has a silver frame with I Love You. stamped on the inside in brown ink using a Studio G stamp. The black and white flowers are velvet self-stick flowers, love them, got them from mom. I think the page has a retro feeling, thats what I was going for anyways!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: