Tuesday, May 6, 2008


The second last set of circles. These are done on a handmade paper that is stitched in gold thread. Wasn't sure I'd ever find a use for it, but it fits pretty good here. The left is MIL and DS Chase, and the heart is from a set of wooden cut outs that I bought at Dollarama last night. The outside is inked in black (wish now I had used brown instead) and the inside is brown paper lightly dusted with pink embossing powder, so you can sort of see the brown (which is why I wish I had used brown ink instead). The right side is a pic of MIL and DS Chase again (surprise!) when she came back from a visit to New Zealand. The embellishment is a little silver frame thingy, and instead I Love You is stamped from a Stupid G stamp and embossed in gold powder.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: