Wednesday, June 11, 2008

It's been a while since I blogged anything, so I'll show you why. I was in a bit of a dry spell craft-wise, because those books wore me out a little bit! lol So anyways, now I have two baby showers coming up that I had to have Thank you Cards for. So here's what I put together. They are bright coloured, because I had an abundance of bright colours that I needed to use! lol Most of the material used was from scraps, actually. Each card is stamped with a flower pattern in versa mark, stamps by Studio G (of course). The pots were my own design, and stamped with a Thank You! Stamp that my DH bought me at Walmart. The stems of the flowers were drawn on to the card with a black felt pen and made to look messy. Each flower was made by hand....all are different, most of it was made with the Cuttlebug and then designed on different papers and attached different ways...I'm going to add some more pics so you can get a better idea of what I mean. I think they turned out pretty well, although they were a little time consuming, I would do a LOAD of flowers, and then make 5-10 cards at a time.

No comments: