Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Today is my in-law's anniversary, so I managed to put together this card during multiple nap times! I bought a new stamp at Michael's last weekend, and had planned to use it (it's a puzzle), but I couldn't make it work with this card, so I thought I'll try it on another card.
This card is relatively simple...it's some beautiful Kruio paper, scalloped at the edge. Underneath is white CS embossed with a Cuttlebug folder. Love these ribbons, I think they really tie it all together (hehe...tie it together) (ok, I'm over tired today! haha). The stamp is...guess....Studio G of course, and I added the brads in the corner that matched perfectly. Even tho it's simple, it took me a long time to make it. I was trying a LOAD of different things, and ended up with this. Not to mention that my 3 week old is not overly agreeable to my crafting hobby...lol.
Now to find a sentimate for the inside. I was thinking of this one:
"A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person."
or this one "Happy marriages begin when we marry the one we love, and they blossom when we love the one we married."
If I can get Shaelin out of my arms long enough to write one out, now, we'll be all set!!
Happy scrapping and thanks for stopping by!! :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: