Friday, July 4, 2008

A thank you card for my in-laws who have helped so much lately, especially throughout the last month or so of my pregnancy, by helping to get the nursery and the basement apt ready for this month.

The card is actually NOT as pink as it appears here, and is instead more of an orange tint. The stamp of the swirls came from mom (she told me the company, but I forget), and it's actually double stamped here, once in orange and once in red. The paper that it's stamped on is a distressed yellow, (shocked that the colours are so off in the pic). Then I added a few small pearls from Kurio to accent the swirls. The paper with the flowers is Kurio. The scalloped circles are dotted with a white gel pen, and then stamped with two stamps, both Studio G, the flower on the cake and then the 'thank you'.

I have to say, it's more impressive in person, but you get the idea.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Liddy said...

What a gorgeous card, love the double stamping.