Wednesday, July 2, 2008


Tonight I decided to play around again, and this is what I made. It's not my original idea, and I actually like the original better, which was made by Nancy Morgan, and can be seen at papersmiles.blogspot.com. I don't know how she did the petals, but mine were a cut out that I made and used as a stencil. The inside of the flower is some paper piecing done with my new Inkadinkado stamp, and then a brown brad in the middle. The paper inside the flower is Kurio. I used white cardstock for the outside, but I felt I needed something to make the flower petals pop, so I used brown watercolour lead around the outside of the edges, and then I kind of scribbled around the white, to create a marbled affect when the water was added. The Ribbon on the bottom came from Michael's...it's so cute, it's brown with pink stitching on one side, and the opposite on the other side. I think I'm going to leave this stamp, and add a sentiment when needed.
Now I'm heading to bed to nurse my sunburnt legs!!! Happy scrapping, and good night! :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: