Friday, April 11, 2008

This is a card that I created for one of our previous supervisors at work. She is going on a Cruise for her wedding soon, and jealous as I am, I could not resist making her this card. Remember previously I made a wedding card for my Uncle and his new wife? Changed my mind on that one, actually, and made one for them that was very similar to this one. Of course I forgot to take a pic of that one, but they were really close.

Anyways, This card was created using microbeads and liquid embossing powder for the entire bodice of the dress. The eyelets were places, and the ribbon stiched through, and a piece of handmade paper is on the inside. The Sticker across the bottom says "Eternal Love". Around the edge of the beige is liquid embossing power dried into dots. The quote on the inside says "Love is friendship caught on fire... May you always feel the Heat". I love it, I read the beginning of it somewhere, and I then added the feeling the heat part, and I think it fits nicely. This was a time-consuming card, but I think it turned out nicely.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Paula said...

This is tooooo cute :D Love it!

Amie said...

Thanks! :)