Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Mother's Day is Coming....

I've decided to make an album book for my sons grandmother (my husbands mother) for mothers day. The idea came from Tricia on www.tvweekly.com, and of course it's the scrapbook lounge channel. Tricia is amazing and comes up with some awesome ideas, so thanks for this one!! The papers are a mixture of golds, bronzes and browns, and I think they came together nicely. The gold piece that you see on the front here is not as much gold as it looks on this pic, it's more like a brown colour, but it has roses all over it. The stamps here (see last pic below) are roses that have been embossed in metallic bronze powder. The chipboard letters were bought, and I inked them with a brown pad, and then did the edges with gold ink to accent. I'm pretty impressed with it so far...hoping it turns out nice when I get the pics added inside! I'll keep posting as it comes along!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: