Thursday, April 24, 2008

It's been a while, so I thought I'd post my latest two cards. I can finally post the card I made my mom for her birthday, since she recieved it today. It's made basically from my Cuttlebug. The swirls are Shapeabilities (cut and embossed in a two-step Cuttlebug process). They are SO CUTE! I love them! They actually came from mom...lol...she gave them to me for my birthday! The Lettering is made from a Cuttlebug alphabet set, although I forget the actual name on the set...I love it, the letters are beautiful. They were cut from a two-shade green striped paper. The flower was also cut from a Cuttlebug die, and I believe it came in the same set as the alphabet. I then used my dark orange ink pad to shade the edges. The ribbon ties it all in then, with the corresponding colours...the 'white' dots, are actually pale green.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

MRose said...

I love your card!