Friday, April 11, 2008


As promised, I decided to add some of my scrapbook pages. So why not start with the newest? I usually do a two -page spread, but today I opted for one. I put it in the plastic before I realized I hadn't taken a pic, so please ignore the poor quality. Ok...whats going on on this page...
First, the large scalloped circle was bought at a local scrap shop, pre-cut. In the scallops, I added various size flowers which are sparkly (Bling paper) which I cut with my Cuttlebug. The larger flowers have square silver brads in them. The 'pocket' is made from regular paper (matching the background) and is edged with a distressing inkpad. The brown flowers are from a 12 X 12 page that I bought at the same local scrap store, and they were all pre-cut. I cut off the corner that I wanted to use, but the rest of the page is to die for. The 'sisters' is also cut out of the Bling paper using an alphabet die set for the Cuttlebug. The little tag at the top says 'friendship' and you'll see a white thing that you don't know what it is, I'm sure. My sister is 12, and I'm a little bit older, so when she was little she drew me a picture of a dalmatian. Not wanting to cut the picture, I scanned it and printed it on sticker paper, and then cut it out. The other pink piece of paper has a saying which I actually found on Facebook, so I'm not sure where it originated, but I love it. It says " I pinky promise that when we're old ladies we;re gonna be best friends chasing each other in nursing homes with our motor scooters". Thought it was cute. I love ya, Abby.
Posted by Picasa