Friday, April 11, 2008

A co-worker recently got a new job, and since it was his last week at work, I created this card for all our friends to sign for him. The brads were purchased at Michael's, and they are fabric. The black scalloped oval is a textured paper that looks leathery, and really adds class to a card. the Congrats was embossed in black powder. The background was a Cuttlebug embossing folder, and I inked the inside with a black inkpad to get the 3D affect, which I think really added a lot to it. The ribbon really set off the whole thing. Again, the scalloped ovals were cut/embossed using my Nestabilities (as seen in the card below). Love them!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Paula said...

Just got your post from Scrapbook Lounge and jumped here to see your blog. I LOVE the black and white one! Anything that uses a cuttlebug gets my attention at the moment :D Paula in Sydney :)

Amie said...

LOL I know what you mean...that Cuttlebug is so addictive! The nestabilities are amazing tools though. Thanks for visiting!! :)