Thursday, March 13, 2008

This is a card that I made recently for a co-worker who was moving away. Most all the stamps used were Studio G, purchased at Michaels. The paper was stamped by me with three seperate stamos; "friends", a single flower, and a heart. The circle of the flower is another stamp from Michael's created by Katie and Co. for Studio G. The circle stamp normally says "Spring Fling" in the middle, but I covered it, and used this "thinking of you" stamp with the flower as it was more applicable. Again, this is the hanging picture concept that you can see below on the wedding card. Around the outside of the circle I added liquid embossing, and a dot inside each scalloped edge. This was a fun card to make, as I played with the stamps and the inks more than my usual method.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: