Thursday, March 13, 2008

Bling!


A friend had a sister in the hospital who was turning 10, and asked me to make a card for her. This is what I came up with. The sparkle paper is now all gone so I'm not sure the name on it, but it was something-bling I think. And I'm not sure where I got that happy birthday paper, although I'm thinking Michael's. The green flower was cut from that bling paper. The pink see-through flowers were from Queen and Co., in a package called Fab Flowers, Sonic Boom. They are awesome, and have gotten a lot of use. The brads look like little buttons. I think it turned out quite sweet. Unfortunately it ended up not going to the girls sister, as she moved on to a new job and we lost touch before the birthday. But it went to good use anyways!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: