Thursday, March 13, 2008

Hoppy Easter!

I realize Easter is not here yet, and people recieving this card from me will probably see it here first (!) But I made it today after much frustration, and I really wanted to show it off. I had a hard time finding a nice Easter stamp, so I turned to my trusty internet and google'd an Easter basket. This particular one came from a great little website that I found, http://www.awesomeclipartforeducators.com/ They have great clipart for any occasion. I coloured this one with leads, and embossed the eggs with the sparkle embossing powder. I made four cards like this, and on some I embossed the entire basket with clear embossing powder for a shiny affect. I think I like them better without though. I also made them with a purple background. Although you can't really see it here, the light purple paper behind has silver bunnies stamped all over it, and the main page has hearts stamped on it in clear ink.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: