Thursday, March 13, 2008

Starting out...

I've been wanting to create a blog to showcase my work for some time now. I guess a little bit of me was waiting until I felt that my talent was developed enough to show off. I'm still not sure I've reached that point sometimes, (and certainly don't think my work is perfect by any means!), but I've been inspired my other blogs I've seen and I'm itching to get mine out there too! I've been card making for 2-3 years now, since my mom gave me my first few tools for my birthday (which I thought at the time I would never get into although I appreciated it!), and quite recently picked up the art of scrapbooking, which I could never quite get a handle on before. I must say, scrapbooking, although it was harder to get into, came much more naturally to me once I really got into it, and I can whip up a two page spread faster than I can a 6x6 card most of the time! So here is some of my work. I'm going to add a few of my older cards on here (my camera wasn't great), but mostly I'll be adding my new work, as lately I've learned a lot more techniques and I've been using them more frequently. If you see something here that looks like something you have created yourself, please do not think that I stole your idea without giving credit. I'll try my best to give credit where credit is due, but a lot of my work is old, and I have pics saved on my computer that have inspired me throughout the years. If you have not been recognized, please take it as a compliment that you inspired me!
Please enjoy, I welcome your comments, and Happy Scrapping!!

No comments: