Thursday, September 4, 2008


My sister in law, Lori, asked me to create a wedding card that she could send to her friends in Toronto who recently got married. The bride wore a red wedding dress, so this is what I created. The stamp, I believe is inkadinkadoo. I love the little pearl accents from Kurio, on the cake, as well as the larger pearl accent on the flower which has been kicking around my craft room for ages now! lol

I haven't done much lately, although I have a bunch of cards I have to do. I had a tooth removed two days ago (root canal gone bad...ugh) and so I've been hitting the hay pretty early both nights since. Soup diets don't exactly leave you reeling with energy! But I'm feeling better now, and hoping to get to it tonight with some new supplies I bought yesterday. I found these super cute felt flowers at Walmart in the sewing section, they're called "Ka-Jinkers". I'm going to try and make a card with them tonight, but as you probably know about me, I start a card with one ingredient in mind, and end up with something way off base from where I began! lol

On another note, I'm considering becoming a demonstrator for Stampin' Up! I haven't fully decided yet, but this would be a great time to start it, being at home with my kids this year on Mat leave. So we'll see, but my mom is super excited about the idea of it! I have to say, it sounds pretty exciting! I'm just wonder where to find clientelle, and hoping I'm not too shy to do it. But then again, if I can teach debrief classes at work and take control in that environment, then I should be able to do the same in a fun environment doing something I love, right? Stay tuned, you'll all know when I decide. :)

Happy Scrapping, xox
Amie Greene :0)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: