Friday, September 19, 2008

Birthday Party

This his how I executed the bowling card. The three in the middle were attached using the 'double penny' trick so that they would slide...except instead of using one larger pop dot, I used three smaller ones in a line so that the bowling pins wouldn't spin, just slide.


The word 'Party!' is attached to the bottom of the middle pin, so that (as you can see in the top two pics) when the pins slide up, the word comes out from behind the bowling ball.
Here's the inside, with another little pin! :0)
Making kids cards are so much fun! lol

Happy scrapping all!
Oh, did I mention I'm a Stampin' UP Demonstrator now? Just waiting on my kit to get started! My website is http://amiegreene.stampinup.net ...you never know when you might want to order some stamps from me!! :)
Later all! Have a great weekend!! xox
Posted by Picasa

No comments: